Grace Oversized Shirt in a Floral Print
An oversized shirt is a perennial wardrobe staple. The Grace is a similar cut to our best selling Tessa Shirt with a split deep cuff that can be turned back.
It has a straight hem with a side split so can be worn tucked in or out, finishing at the top of the thigh. With a collar & button through placket, It has an inverted pleat at the back. Like The Tessa this shirt is the ultimate trans seasonal piece, it can be worn as a stand alone in summer & layered under jumpers & jackets in the cooler seasons.
We have named this beautiful piece after Grace Carnegie Brown, co-founder of the award winning online magazine Annabel & Grace
- Length from nape of neck to bottom hem approx 73 cm (size 8)
- 100 %Cotton
- Machine Washable
- Fitted on the shoulder & across the bust
- Button through
- Full length sleeve with cuff that can be turned to become bracelet length
- Made in Tunisia
- Available in white and blue
- Also available in pastel hyacinth