The Bariloche Simancas Tweed Blazer
Stunning longline frock coat style jacket with a beautifully understated elegant design in a gorgeous pink herringbone tweed giving a contemporary feminine twist.
The timeless design and craftmanship that go into this beautifully finished blazer ticks all the boxes for a fabulous investment piece. Following the enduring military and vintage inspired trends this is a classic high quality jacket that can be worn in so many different ways.
Looks fabulous over a polo neck for a sleek minimalist look and equally good paired with floaty dresses and denim.
The Bariloche blazer is a perennial favourite at Artichoke. Made in Spain by a family run business Bariloche’s attention to detail is second to none which is what makes their pieces so beautiful and unique. Semi-fitted and cut to a longer line that finishes at mid thigh this jacket provides the wow factor for any outfit.
- 100% wool
- Lining and trims 100% polyester
- Length from nape of neck to bottom hem approx 86 cm (size 8)
- These jackets are quite snug so consider going up a size
- Longline frockcoat slightly flared style
- Single breasted
- Herringbone tweed fabric
- Timeless elegance with a contemporary twist.
- Matt patinated military style buttons in a pink tone
- Mandarin notched collar
- Full length sleeves with decorative non opening buttons and small opening
- Mock side pockets with contrast trim in velvet
- Straight hem
- Dry Clean Only
If you have not bought from us before let us help you select the best style for your shape and lifestyle. Give us a call on 01760 724948 or email email@example.com for advice.