how to shop the sales - winter 2024 update
Our Winter Sale has started with a bang, so much so that on day one you crashed the website there were so many of you trying to bag your bargains!
In this video Sarah offers her five tips for Sale Shopping & she & Ellie talk through the pieces that they are seriously thinking of adding to their existing wardrobes, on Friday we will show you whether they made it or not.
FIVE TIPS FOR SHOPPING THE SALES
- Before you start shopping go through your existing wardrobe to establish where there are gaps & what may need replacing
- Stick to a budget
- When you see an item that you are considering buying check that you can wear it with at least three other items that you already have
- Do not buy something just because it is cheap. If you don’t ever wear it, it is an expensive mistake even if it only cost you a tenner. Consider whether you would have purchased this item if it were not in The Sale?
- Is it worth altering? Some of Donna’s favourite items were sale bargains that were cheap enough to get altered & still come in under budget.
- I know I said five but this is the most important tip. If you see it & love it ignore all of the above!
As always if there is something that you see that your life is incomplete without I have popped links below the video to our shop. If the item isn’t online at time of publishing it may well be by the time you see this video so have a little look in our shop anyway – if you would rather talk to a human being please give us a call on 01760 724948.