How to Wear a Denim Jacket in Autumn 2021
The first question is why to have one at all?
- Because it is the most versatile jacket you will own.
- You can take out the bins in one & go to a ball in it too.
- It is the perfect layering piece & doesn’t date
- It can replace a blazer to create a less formal look. Think about all the outfits that you wear with a more formal jackets, swap this for a denim one & hey presto for an investment of £75 you have doubled your wear by doubling the number of outfits that you have.
- It finishes a simple outfit so is a great option for no time days. Bung on a dress, or black jeans, a black roll neck & boots, grab denim jacket & a great bag & you have created a stunning outfit in seconds.
- They work well with this seasons trend for maxi skirts & dresses
A word of warning however, the trend this season for denim jackets is to go oversized but this is a difficult style to wear with layers without creating bulk. If you can live without layers at this time of year consider sticking to the shacket you wore in spring & summer which will tick the trendy jacket look however, if you need warmth, wear something more fitted to give your layers shape.
As always if there is something that you see that your life is incomplete without I have popped links below the video to our shop. If the item isn’t online at time of publishing it may well be by the time you see this video so have a little look in our shop anyway – if you would rather talk to a human being please give us a call on 01760 724948.
… With Faux Leather or Suede Trousers
Faux Suede Trousers from Pomodoro £59
Ruched Blouse from Erfo £49 – Black not online yet
… With A Maxi Skirt
Jersey Pleated Skirt from Surkana £82 – not online yet
… With a Dress
Autumnal Midi Dress £59 – not online
… With Black Jeans
Annabel Shirt £75 – not online yet
Surkana Shirt £69 – not online
… My Favourite
Aggel Jumper £79 – Not online yet
Midi Dress – Models own