The Smart Knitted Coatigan
The Smart Knitted Coatigan is a firm favourite at Artichoke & one of our best selling garments, loved for it’s stylish versatility as well as being incredibly practical. Our cardi – coat does what is says on the tin, it is lighter than a coat but warmer than a cardigan so is the perfect garment for all seasons.
It is smart enough to throw over a party frock (just check the hemline first, make sure the dress is the same length or slightly shorter) but can also be dressed down with stonewash jeans & a stripey jumper.
If you are looking for a simpler more co-ordinated wardrobe this one size piece is a great investment, choose a neutral colour that will work well with items you already wear. Because of it’s weight The Smart Knitted Coatigan will enable you to add longevity to the lighter pieces that you already possess, enabling you to wear summer or spring dresses & tops in autumn & winter too.
- Oversized at size 10/12 & fitted at size 18/20.
- Available in Six Colours | Black | Navy | Denim | Dusty Pink | Slate | Pale Grey
Ten Ways to wear a Coatigan
There are endless ways to wear this brilliant piece, in this video we show you ten outfit ideas & below it list ten more tips.
As always if there is something that you see that your life is incomplete without I have popped links at the bottom of this article to our shop. If the item isn’t online at time of publishing it may well be by the time you see this video so have a little look in our shop anyway – if you would rather talk to a human being please give us a call on 01760 724948.
Ten More Ways to wear a Smart Knitted Coatigan
- With a posh frock
- Wear with interesting shoes or boots to draw the eye down & balance out the bulk. Show a bit of ankle!
- Over a work suit
- Layered with a long padded gilet
- With Stripes
- If you are petite Donna suggests keep everything underneath neat to balance the bulk. As a taller woman would Sarah wears hers with look with wider legged trousers or jeans.
- With skinny jeans & high boots
- With a white shirt
- Out to shopping or lunch, it will smarten jeans when worn with a statement blouse or shirt
- With matching jeans or trousers & a contrasting top underneath to create a monochrome & slimming look whilst creating interest with the blouse,Tee or Jumper
Dress previous season
Belt models own
Trousers previous season
Dress previous season
Pink & Grey scarf £20 – not online